Forest Park, Georgia
Scope of Work
Brad Cole Construction was tasked with the development of a 253 acre site for Kroger’s 1,000,000 square foot distribution center. The work was performed all while diligently managing the extraordinary environmental requirements of Kroger, and the EPA, Environmental Protection Division (State of Georgia).
- 45 acres of clearing and grubbing
- 23,000 LF of silt fence with tree save, diversion berms & other BMPs.
- 4 permanent detention ponds.
- 2 additional temporary sediment basins.
- 16,000 LF of storm drain.
- 4,500 LF of sanitary sewer.
- 10,000 LF of roof drains.
- 6,300 LF of domestic water.
- 16,500 LF of fire water.
- 1,000,000 SF of building pad fine grade and 4” stone.
- 2,500,000 SF of pavement fine grade and base.
- Mass rock, trench rock blasting and crushing operation.
- 74 acres of grassing.