Scope of Work:
Brad Cole Construction was hired by Honda and started with a clearing and erosion control contract. Through their strong production and performance, BCC was awarded five additional site work contracts for Honda’s new 600,000 square foot facility and 1.5 mile parkway. The project had an extremely tight schedule and multiple milestones; all were met. At peak production, they consistently moved 30,000 cubic yards of earth per day. This project represents the shortest duration for the completion of a major automotive plant in the U.S. from the permit acquisition date to the start of plant production.
- 200 acres of clearing and grubbing
- 1,350,000 cubic yards of excavation
- Erosion and sediment control installation and maintenance
- 78,000 square yards of stone base and asphalt paving
- 106,000 square yards of stone base for contractor parking
- Constructed multiple concrete culverts