Eglin Air Force Base, Florida
Scope of Work:
Brad Cole Construction was the site contractor for Hensel Phelps Construction for the new U.S. Army 7th Special Forces Complex at Eglin AFB. This was a bonded contract exceeding $22,000,000. The project consisted of complete site development.
- 455 acres of clearing and grubbing
- 2,000,000 cubic yards of excavation
- Erosion and sediment control installation and maintenance
- Constructed complex entrance and new 4.5 mile access road
- Installed 29,000 linear feet of storm drain consisting of 18” to 96” reinforced concrete pipe